We all have at least one TBR pile at home, right?! I think my last post about my own tbr pile was last year and I haven’t really written about it for so long. I thought since we have 3 months left in this year, it would be a great idea to write down what’s on my pile. Maybe it will make me see how many books I have to read and give me some goals. So, let’s start! I will do this in no particular order. Well, maybe aside the books I have to review and they will go on top. So that I have them visually in front of me.
- Denise D. Young – Tangled roots (e-book)
- Eliza J. Scott – A Christmas kiss (e-book)
- Heather Kindt – The weaver (e-book)
- Samantha Coville – Purrfect magic (e-book)
- Katarina Bivald – The readers of Broken Wheel recommend
- Siri Hustvedt – The summer without men
- Jenny Colgan – Christmas at the Cupcake Cafe
- Maggie Stiefvater – The Raven Boys
- B. Jeanne Shibahara – KA-E-RO-U Time to go home
- Emily Chang – Brotopia
- Erich Fromm – The art of loving
- Matt Haig – Notes on a nervous planet
- Michelle Moran – Rebel Queen
- Lucinda Riley – The light behind the window
- Deborah Harkness – Time’s convert
- Becky Albertalli – Leah on the off beat
- Rick Riordan – Percy Jackson and the lightning thief
- Kaori Hoshiya – You are my sunshine (manga)
- Naoko Takeuchi – Pretty Guardian*Sailor Moon (manga)
- Clamp – Cardcaptor Sakura Clear card arc (manga)
I personally think that 20 books is not much but I shouldn’t be allowed to buy anymore books until I’ve read all of them or, at least, half of my TBR. I know that I can’t really resist buying books and there are some books that I want to buy for months now but I have to go down my TBR pile for sure.
Have you read any of the books that are on my TBR? What did you think about them? Also, what’s on your TBR?