Original image: freestocks-OfaDD5o8hpk-unsplash.jpg
today, I’m bringing you a list of the books that I’ve read in May and the ones that I plan to read in June. As with everything in my life, May was a bit slower month for me in regards of reading so I hope that June will be better but we will see about that in July.
Books I’ve read in May:
- One day in summer by Shari Low (review coming on 12th of June)
- The little teashop in Tokyo by Julie Caplin (review coming on 19th of June)
- Citrus #1 by Saburouta
- Egoistin by Renate Georgy
The books that I want to read in June:
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown
- Summer Strawberries at Swallowtail bay by Katie Ginger
- Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
- Citrus #2 by Saburouta
Looking at the list of the books that I’ve read in May and the ones I plan to read in June, there is no difference but I hope that I will be reading more than those 4 books.
Light and love,