I have decided to go back to bit of old school and bring you the monthly TBR posts (don’t worry, wrap up posts are also coming around). I have been in a bit of a reading slump lately so I hope that I can get out of it in the month of June. I will try not to overwhelm myself with reading a lot so that each extra book I read is like a reward.
But my TBR looks like this:
- The love Theorem by Camilla Isley (review for this coming on June 16th)
- Blue Seoul Nights by Kara Atkin
- Verborgene Magie (Ravenhall Academy 1) by Julia Kuhn
- Mooning over you 1 by Mika Yamamori
- Heiße Dates am Arbeitsplatz 1 by Ai Hibiki
I know that it is only three books and two manga (which I can easily finish in a day), but I’m really not trying to overwhelm myself with the TBR. And who knows what will I be in the mood for. Maybe I won’t be in the mood for something magical which means that I will have to exchange Verborgene Magie with something lighter for which I have enough to choose from for sure.
What are your books you want to read in June?
Don’t let anyone dull your sparkle.